Competition Terms & Conditions for the StaminoGro Take-a-lot vouchers Facebook competition
- The competition is open to all consumers, except the employees of iNova Pharmaceuticals PTY Limited (iNova) and their immediate families, advertising and promotion agencies and associated companies
- Participation constitutes acceptance of the rules and instructions pertaining to this competition and entrants agree to abide by these rules
- Customers stand a chance to win a Take-a-lot voucher valued at R1000.
- Customers need to enter by sharing their routine on how they keep motivated and ready for the day ahead.
- Competition starts on the 15 of February 2021 and will end on the 31 of March 2021.
- All entries are placed in a draw and will be randomly selected. The first entry drawn will be the winner of the prize.
- The winner will be announced in a post of the StaminoGro® Facebook page. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Take -a-lot voucher code will be made available to the winner, upon which they can use at their own discretion.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The governing law to apply in respect of this promotion is that of the Republic of South Africa and WASPA.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of iNova, iNova may substitute a prize of like or equal value. If a prize is provided to iNova by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not iNova.
- The winner will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the competition, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that iNova may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to the entrant.
- iNova collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to South African regulatory authorities (for delivery purposes).
- By entering this competition, entrants consent to the collection and use of personal information as set forth herein.
- All entries become the property of iNova.
- Receipt of the prize could take 4 to 6 weeks from the date of the announcement.
- The competition is not dependent on the recommendation/prescription /purchase of the product
Disclaimer: The views and opinions contained in these entries are solely those of the individual user and do not reflect the views and opinions of iNova Pharmaceuticals